Be Genuine and Authentic YOU
1. People can smell someone who is fake phoney a mile a way. When you are genuine you allow others to connect with you. You also allow yourself to fully be present and to experience everything that you are faced with. When you are genuine, people treat you better and you are able to fully be happy. You are the subject matter expert on your own experiences. People will try to tell you who you are and what you know and should be about. But you know you. You are the best judge of who you are and where you are going. You are a leader. So continue to set your own trends, dress in the style that reflects who you are, and do the things that bring you joy because only you truly know what can and will make you happy. Be your genuine yourself
2. Be you. Do you as God has lead you to do it. Tell your own story. Don't be afraid to revise and edit based on your own evolution
3. It is important to know where you are going and also to remember where you have been on your spiritual path. As you go down the path of life, don't forget to always make believing in God and getting to know God your #1 priority as a Christian.
4. The most important asset in your life is your relationship with God. Nothing in this world matters nothing else defines who you are or what you will become. Why? Outside of God what do you have? People, titles, accomplishments, can’t make you feel good on the inside. They can’t give you joy, love, peace and happiness. And that doesn’t change as you get older. Please depend on God. In the Bible, it tells us not to form and idol and worship anything but God. The one sin that is the worst sin of them all is having another God be greater than God to you.
5. God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Whatever it says God did in the Bible for others he will do for you. At no point in time did he stop blessing his people. So keep on believing that whatever you ask for and have faith about God will bless you with. Just keep on having patience and let nothing steal your peace of mind that God is in your midst and getting ready to bless you. So remember to do what pleases him, which is following the ten commandments and fellowshipping with him. So believing in God and getting to know God, should be our #1 priority as Christians. By making God your #1 priority you are in essence being a good Christian and being the best genuine and authentic you.
Be Genuine and Authentic YOU is Pearl #2 an excerpt from my good health and wellness book Lady Day's Pearls of Wisdom. For more of my pearls of wisdom, please get your own copy of my book "Lady Day's Pearls of Wisdom" at:
Hope that you have been blessed by today's pearls of wisdom. Would you like me to light a spark at your school, college, house-of-worship, conference or organization? If your answer is yes, please click: https://www.aaespeakers.com/keynote-speakers/lady-charmaine-day
Please get your gift from me: download for free the Lady Charmaine Day app available for Android. Are you searching for positive, uplifting and informative information to help you during this pandemic?Then watch my Taboo Talk Podcast on my website. There you will see subject matter experts on mental health and other subjects:
Please join me in celebrating you or someone you love who is a Black Ivy league graduate and order your own Black Ivy products that I created from this link:
I pray that you are having a good Day and that God blesses you with a phenomenal week filled with God's grace, mercy, favor, good health, prosperity, peace of mind and rest in the name of Jesus Christ according to Luke 1:37"for with God nothing shall be impossible!!!" Amen
Sending you love from my side of the world. Until next time, take care of yourself and stay special!!!